Update: We are now living in Paraguay, so I have so many more adventures and photos to add to this page!
My husband is from Paraguay, so I’ve had the pleasure of traveling there several times.
Here are links to my posts I’ve published about one trip to Paraguay and also more now that I’m living here. More pictures and posts will be added to this page consistently!
- Excursion to some old Jesuit ruins
- Jesuit Ruins
- The Blue Helmets–Paraguay’s version of an elite SWAT team
- Poaching in Paraguay
- I’m in Paraguay Now!
- Kale “Chips” (or Make Due with what you have)
- EXPO 2015
- Foto Friday: Days Gone By
- Dining Out: Churrascaria Style
- Foto Friday: Cerro Lambaré
- My First Solo Adventure
- Eating a “Bad Apple”: A Lesson on Open-Mindedness