Yesterday’s post got me thinking about my lack of follow through on ideas/projects, so, like the old adage goes…the first step is in admitting you have a problem.
So, as a part of that first step, here is a list of things that I’ve started and have never finished:
- A dollhouse
- Learning Italian
- Learning to play the guitar. Twice.
- My CSS course
- Learning how to swim
- Barrel Racing
- Numerous book of which the most recent one I left unfinished: Gone Girl
- Reading the whole Bible from start to finish
- Numerous sewing projects of which the most recent one I left unfinished: a sheer dress shirt
- SO MANY movies that I’ve fallen asleep halfway through. I swore that I would never be that person, but my job always left me exhausted.
- Painting/Drawing lessons
- Learning to Knit (I taught myself to crochet, so I stuck with that)
- Too many crosstitching projects to count
- My coca-cola collection
…and so many others, that I can’t remember. As I remember them, I’ll add to this list.